My Broken Record & some Art Cards
An array of art cards I made recently. They
feature images of my original artworks from the past
several years. They're blank inside
It's Sept 2026. Since I haven't posted any art and writing here since Nov, 2018, it's hard to know how to resume. In the interest of connecting the pieces of my fragmented digital artmaking journal, I'm recapping it here and drawing a timeline.
I stopped blogging here at Blogspot in Nov, 2018. I had already begun posting art and writing to Patreon in August, 2018. I liked using the Patreon platform, it was user-friendy, and I kept posting art and writing there until Apr, 2022.
In Aug, 2022, I first posted art to Instagram. I read that's where a lot of artists share their work and I wanted to be part of an artists' community. I was never very selective about what I posted on Instagram. It became a digital art journal.
I've had my FB site longest. I began posting to FB while teaching writing to college students. They told me I should have a FB site. I hopped off it for some years, but I later hopped back on again to connect with art friends. Now I post at FB about art activities, mostly.
I'll put links to the social media I've used on the directory side of this blog.
